This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

1. Amazon gift card

Amazon is the rage nowadays. Log onto Amazon and you can find anything one would ever need. There could not be a better gift than allowing someone access to any item in the world at their fingertips.

2. EOS lip balm

This famous egg-shaped lip balm is perfect for harsh weather. These have been highly popular for over ten years and continue to be due to their outstanding reviews.

3. Stick-on wallet

These things are life savors. Never feel like carrying around a huge wallet?  Scared you are going to forget your license? Fear no more. The back of the phone stick on wallets so people can ensure they have a form of I.D. and payment on them at all times.

4. Wine opener

A commonly forgotten household or apartment gift, and depending on the household frequently needed.  There are so many different, cute, and unique ones circulating nowadays that you cannot go wrong with any of them! 

5. Portable phone charger

Even though technology is taking over this world, sometimes outlets are still difficult to find.  A phone portable charger can save you anytime anywhere when your phone hits that 1%.

Colgate
My name is Meghan and I am very excited to be Colgate's Campus Correspondent! I am a junior at Colgate and a Sociology major. My hometown is Manhattan Beach, California, and Colgate is such an amazing and special place to me (despite getting used to the brutal winters)! I love social media, writing, and photography, and can't wait to share all of the events, trending topics, and news happening at Colgate this coming semester!