This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

We’re excited to share our very first HC Colby playlist, highlighting only female artists!

February’s inspiration: For our first playlist, we decided to keep it simple. We compiled a list of the 20 songs we couldn’t stop playing this month, ranging from pop, to rap, to soul, to everything in between. This mix has something for everyone, so we recommend putting it on shuffle in the car with friends, you won’t regret it!

HC Colby’s February Launch Playlist:

Another Lifetime- Nao

Billy- DRAMA

Never Ending- Rihanna

So Lonely- Jorja Smith

Black Mirror- Sophie Simmons

September Song- Agnes Obel

When the Party’s Over- Billie Eilish

Messy- Kiiara

Collide- Rachel Platten

Aftergold- Big Wild ft. Tove Stryke

7 Rings- Ariana Grande

Dog Years- Maggie Rogers

Angel Down- Lady Gaga

Fortress- Lennon Stella

Money- Cardi B

Ultraviolence- Lana Del Rey

Don’t Blame Me- Taylor Swift

Rebels- Ivy Adara

Killer + the Sound- Phoebe Bridgers

Faking- Sasha Sloan

Listen here: https://open.spotify.com/user/12131417320/playlist/7rFEJ3y0QaMvgYQFNt3qh1?si=W9d9VXoFSqekIgOQUA_xFA

To make sure you always have a go-to playlist, check back with us at the end of each month to keep up with what we’ve been listening to!

Hannah is a current junior at Colby but is originally from Weston, Massachusetts. She is a Government Major and Creative Writing Minor and has always had a strong passion for reading and writing. At Colby, she is active on several student committees, is a member of the Colbyettes Acapella Group and is the President of the Her Campus chapter at Colby.
Sydney is a senior at Colby originally from Wilmette, Illinois. She is a German Studies and English double major with a concentration in creative writing. On campus, Sydney is a COOT leader, member of Colby Dance Company, barista in the Mary Low Coffee House, a language assistant, and president of Colby's chapter of HC. When she isn't working, dancing, or writing, you can probably find her laughing at her own jokes or talking about the Midwest.