Girl Holding Vinyl Record
Girl Holding Vinyl Record
Breanna Coon / Her Campus

Women We’re Listening To This Month– April Showers Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

We’re in the final stretch now! With only a month left of school and the weather in flux (snow one day? shorts the next? what’s happening??), it can be a little hard to unwind. But, you’re in luck, because we’ve compiled a playlist of the women we’re loving to listen to this month, so you can sit back, relax, or study in style.

HC Colby’s April Showers Playlist

bury a friend – Billie Eilish

Childhood Dreams – ARY

Tell Me Why – Taylor Swift

Last Name – Carrie Underwood

Pierre – Ryn Weaver

You and I – Ingrid Michaelson

Borderline – Tove Styrke

Jolene – Dolly Parton

Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae

Muddy Waters – LP

The Long Way Around – Dixie Chicks

On My Own – Miley Cyrus

Keep Pushing Me – Gabrielle Aplin

Pussy is God – King Princess

break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored – Ariana Grande

Subtle Thing – Marian Hill

Reaper – Sia

Bring Night – Sia

Ignore Me – Betty Who

Respect – Aretha Franklin

We hope you enjoy this third round of songs! Follow our playlist and check back next month to find out our newest top picks by female artists. Happy listening!

The official account of Her Campus at Colby!
Sydney is a senior at Colby originally from Wilmette, Illinois. She is a German Studies and English double major with a concentration in creative writing. On campus, Sydney is a COOT leader, member of Colby Dance Company, barista in the Mary Low Coffee House, a language assistant, and president of Colby's chapter of HC. When she isn't working, dancing, or writing, you can probably find her laughing at her own jokes or talking about the Midwest.