Taylor Swift folklore
Taylor Swift folklore
Republic

The Perfect Taylor Swift Playlist For Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

I think we can all agree that Taylor Swift’s music is not seasonal, but there are a few songs that scream autumn vibes. Here is a list of the best Taylor Swift songs to listen to during the fall season!

“Tim McGraw”

A sweet reminiscent tune about summer love lost once the seasons change. This song never gets old, and who doesn’t love a little country twang when it begins to get chilly?

“Fifteen”

Nostalgia at its finest! Fall is back-to-school season, and this song makes us all feel fifteen again!

“Haunted”

It is spooky season, so I couldn’t make a fall playlist without including this iconic song from Speak Now

“Back to December”

Though December is technically a winter month, there is no denying that this song was made to be listened to as the air gets crisp. So swallow your pride, and give this song a listen!

“Dear John”

Dear reader, this song is a must for fall. I don’t know what John Mayer did, but this song is a banger, and a great one to scream out loud when your homework is extra frustrating.

“Stay Stay Stay”

Is this not the cutest song ever? Not only does it mention a football helmet (fall sports yay!), but the charming melody makes you want to cozy up with your favorite people.

“Red”

This song is fitting for the season not only because of the haunting melody, but because it matches perfectly with the color of the changing foliage!

“Out of the Woods”

The rest of the world is black and white, but the fall leaves are in screaming color! The bridge of this song is unmatched and is so fun to sing in the car.

“Call It What You Want”

After quarantine, nobody’s heard from you for months! Let them hear you as you sing this song at the top of your lungs!

“Cornelia Street”

Who doesn’t love New York City in the fall? I know you hope this playlist never ends, but we’re almost there!

“Paper Rings”

The sweetest song! I think we all want to be this in love someday. This song exudes such a warm feeling, it’s necessary for the change in seasons!

“Cardigan”

I knew you, dancing in your bean boots, taking all the long routes (to class). How can you enjoy fall without your favorite cardigan? This song is a must!

“The 1”

This song is the one for you! Perfect fall vibes!

I hope you enjoy this playlist of all the best Taylor Swift songs to listen to in the fall! All hail Queen Taylor!

Natalie Foster is a senior at Colby College in Waterville, Maine. She is an English major with a concentration in Creative Writing and a Classical Civilizations minor. She is an avid writer and in her free time enjoys reading, talking about Taylor Swift, making Spotify playlists, watching Pride and Prejudice (2005), and practicing with the Colby Dance Team.