profile photo for a campus interview
profile photo for a campus interview
Julia Pfau

Meet the HC Colby Team: Julia Pfau

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Julia is our very own marketing executive here at HC Colby! When she isn’t writing articles about the Beatles or designing fabulous posters, Julia is a very talented member of Colby Dance Company. She is a government and art history double major who spent last semester studying in Edinburgh, Scotland. Cheers!

What is your favorite… 

Dining hall? Foss

Place at Colby? I really like Bixler and the Museum because I enjoy how peaceful they often are, and I feel comfortable in that space with fellow art-lovers.

Thing to do at Colby? Dancing with Colby Dance Company!

Movie? I’m actually not a huge movie person, so I’m gonna have to go with Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

Song? I love so many songs that I don’t think I could ever choose a favorite, but it would probably be something by the Beatles or Led Zeppelin because I have the music taste of a boomer.

Thing to do off-campus? Brunch at Purple Cow or Early Bird—breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!

What is your dream job? I wish I knew what my dream job was because then I would be able to make a plan to achieve it! However, in an alternate reality, I wish I could be some kind of craft mogul like Martha Stewart (minus the felony).

Fun Fact! I could eat a German pretzel for every meal.

The official account of Her Campus at Colby!
Sydney is a senior at Colby originally from Wilmette, Illinois. She is a German Studies and English double major with a concentration in creative writing. On campus, Sydney is a COOT leader, member of Colby Dance Company, barista in the Mary Low Coffee House, a language assistant, and president of Colby's chapter of HC. When she isn't working, dancing, or writing, you can probably find her laughing at her own jokes or talking about the Midwest.