profile photo for a campus interview

Meet the HC Colby Team: Julia Pfau

Julia is our very own marketing executive here at HC Colby! When she isn’t writing articles about the Beatles or designing fabulous posters, Julia is a very talented member of Colby Dance Company. She is a government and art history double major who spent last semester studying in Edinburgh, Scotland. Cheers!

What is your favorite… 

Dining hall? Foss

Place at Colby? I really like Bixler and the Museum because I enjoy how peaceful they often are, and I feel comfortable in that space with fellow art-lovers.

Thing to do at Colby? Dancing with Colby Dance Company!

Movie? I’m actually not a huge movie person, so I’m gonna have to go with Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

Song? I love so many songs that I don’t think I could ever choose a favorite, but it would probably be something by the Beatles or Led Zeppelin because I have the music taste of a boomer.

Thing to do off-campus? Brunch at Purple Cow or Early Bird—breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!

What is your dream job? I wish I knew what my dream job was because then I would be able to make a plan to achieve it! However, in an alternate reality, I wish I could be some kind of craft mogul like Martha Stewart (minus the felony).

Fun Fact! I could eat a German pretzel for every meal.