Malcolm Kerr ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Malcolm Kerr

Year: Sophomore – 2013
Major: Sociology/Economics
Dorm: Dana
Hometown: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Favorite Dining Hall: “for convenience, Dana, but for taste, gotta be Foss”
On Campus Activities: track and field, DJ on WMHB (Colby’s radio station)
Interests: music, current events, the NBA, Baltimore, Top Gun
Favorite Song: anything Creed
What He Look for in a Girl: “Good sense of humor, killer dance moves, and compatible zodiac signs”

Three Things He Can’t Live Without: friends, Chipotle, and the occasional late-night freestyle session

“Malcolm, arguably one of Colby’s chillest dudes, is not only one of Dana’ finest CAs, but is also a member of the Class of 2013’s Class Council, a fresh and fast sprinter on the Colby Men’s Indoor and Outdoor Track team, and Colby’s best DJ. He spins beats that make you wanna take your clothes off.”  -anonymous

Malcolm is just about the coolest CA we know, and when you add that to his good looks and chill personality, how could we help making him our latest Campus Cutie?

Kassy is a sophomore at Colby College. She's a biology major hoping to attend one of Boston's prestigious medical schools. Kassy's real passion is food, however, whether it be cooking or eating, and she took her first step into the culinary arts this summer by becoming a certified bartender. She loves her hometown of Boston but would spend all her time on an island somewhere if she could. Her never-miss shows are Glee and The Office and she can't get enough Kenny Chesney music. Kassy's other favorite things include shopping (preferably at lululemon or Anthropologie), hot yoga, her puggle, Bailey, and Captiva Island, Florida.