This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

This week, we sat down with Lauren Gluck, a senior from Newton, MA who loves favorites, “The Bachelor”, and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Lauren had some pretty creative/sassy answers to our questions, so keep scrolling to learn more!

Nickname(s): Laur-dawg… not kidding, people here actually call me that.

Year: Senior, baby!

Dorm: Carroll Street

Favorite Dining Hall: I’m more of a home cook… But I hear Foss is where it’s at.

Major: American Studies major, Education and Creative Writing double minor

Hometown: Newton, MA

Relationship Status: I don’t kiss and tell…

Three things you can’t live without: Music, humor, and Aquaphor.

Favorite Movie: Field of Dreams

Favorite TV Show: F.R.I.E.N.D.S– no doubt.

Favorite Song: “Vienna” by Billy Joel

Favorite Book: If You Give A Mouse A Cookie

What’s your favorite Disney movie?

I have to be honest, when I was little I was too afraid of the villains to watch Disney movies, but my parents just gave me all of them on DVD for my 21st birthday, so I’ll get back to you on this one.

What do you want to be as an adult?

Happy.

What’s one girl trend you don’t understand?

Being voluntarily gluten gree.

What are your guilty pleasures?

I love “The Bachelor.” Actually, I don’t even feel guilty about that- it’s quality TV.

Would you rather listen to the same one song everyday for the next 10 years or never listen to music again?

Has anyone ever chosen the second option…?

What’s your favorite song to dance alone in your room ridiculously to?

“Sk8er Boi” by Avril Lavigne.

Favorite Quote:

“Whatever you are, be a good one.”

Would you rather be able to see into the future or change the past?

Neither.

Who is the person that knows you best/most in your life?

My GPS lady, Heidi. I have an embarrassing sense of direction, so we spend a lot of time together.

Carli Jaff is a senior at Colby with a double major in American Studies and Education. Outside of classes and being a CC for Her Campus Colby, she is the Managing Editor of the school newspaper, a writing tutor at the college writers' center, a research assistant for the Head of the Education department, and a co-chair of Colby's Senior Pledge Committee. Carli is very excited to work for Her Campus Colby and share her love for college with you all!