Although returning to Colby may seem stressful because of the onset of finals, Thanksgiving was a much, much needed break from the daily grind. Here are the five best things about Thanksgiving break!
1. Spending time with your family…Let’s face it, you really enjoyed seeing your parents (and your dog)!
2. …and friends. After three months, you and your friends had a lot of catching up to do.
3. Tons of food! What is thanksgiving without tons of turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing?
4. …..and all the leftovers!
5. Sleeping in your own bed. Your mattress-pad simply does not compare!
So remember to be thankful for all that you have! Although finals may seem stressful, realizing that you are so lucky to have your friends, family, and Colby makes it so much easier to get through!