The Perfect Playlist to Kick Off Your Spooky Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Coastal Carolina chapter.

Okay, I know Halloween is still more than a month away but over the years I’ve learned the hard way you need to start getting ready wayyyyyyy ahead of time. There’s always going to be someone at the party who started planning their costume at 12:01 a.m. on November 1st of last year. While I personally will never reach that level of commitment, it does save a lot of stress to make a plan before 5 p.m. the day of. So, as your inspiration to start carving those pumpkins, finding that costume and just getting into the spooky spirit, here is my Halloween playlist :)

Stay scary loves!!! xoxo

• Thriller – Michael Jackson
  • Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift
  • Monster Mash – Bobby “Boris” Pickett
  • Calling All the Monsters – China Anne McClain
  • Spooky, Scary Skeletons – Andrew Gold
  • Psycho Killer – Talking Heads
  • This is Halloween – Danny Elfman
  • Night Crawling – Miley Cyrus
  • Demon High – Lil Uzi Vert
  • bad guy – Billie Eilish
  • Monster – Kanye West
  • Somebody’s Watching Me – Rockwell
  • I Want Candy – Bow Wow Wow
  • Wolves – One Direction
  • Welcome to the Black Parade – My Chemical Romance
  • The Monster – Eminem, Rihanna
  • Ghosting – Mother Mother
  • In The Room Where You Sleep – Dead Man’s Bones
  • Vamp Anthem – Playboi Carti
  • Vampire – Dominic Fike
Regan Parent

Coastal Carolina '24

Regan is a psychology major at Coastal Carolina University. She is originally from Vermont, and while she does miss the snow and mountains she has also really enjoyed living so close to the ocean during her time at CCU. In her free time she enjoys reading, yoga, listening to music and being outdoors.