Anna Schultz-Girls In Diner Laughing
Anna Schultz-Girls In Diner Laughing
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Girls Night Podcast: A Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Coastal Carolina chapter.

Recently, I’ve become an avid podcast listener. Listening to podcasts has been such an easy way to think through issues I have and things I want to work on within myself, as well as thinking about goals I want to meet in my future life. There’s literally a podcast for everything and even comedic ones if you enjoy that more than self-help! 

One of my favorite podcasts so far has been Girls Night with Stephanie May Wilson. You can find it on the Apple Podcasts app, and it’s truly worth checking out. Each week, Stephanie has one of her girl friends over to chat about topics and issues faced as women or just ways to improve daily life. They speak freely and don’t hold anything back–sharing their own trials and tribulations, the ladies give their story to make the listener realize that you are not alone in what you’re feeling. As they tell their story, the women discuss the ways that they got through their struggles and give help to those still facing it.

The podcast is definitely Christian-centered and wants you to find God’s purpose in your life, but it’s also still broad enough for non-Christians or non-religious people to find comfort in as well. Rated 5 out of 5 stars on the podcast app, this podcast definitely deserves it. Below are some of my favorites that I have listened to so far:

#69: How to know when a friendship needs to end (and how to actually end it!) 

#55: What to do when you feel stuck or overwhelmed

#50: How to set and keep goals that will change your life

#28: Depression & Insecurity: How to remember that you matter 

#27: How to start (and grow!) your own business

#77: How to Make Your Life More Meaningful and Less Stressful

I hope you enjoy Girls Night as much as I do!

Lily Bryant

Coastal Carolina '21

Lily Bryant is an English major at Coastal Carolina University with minors in Women's and Gender Studies and Marketing. In her free time she loves to read, write, sing, and do pretty much anything artsy. Her goals in life are to inspire others, create good change, and be a successful author. View her work here at Her Campus or on her personal blog at lilyabryant.com.