This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Coastal Carolina chapter.

As the holiday season approaches, so does gift giving. At times people draw a blank on what to get for someone. Is it better to get clothes? Maybe just a gift card to their favorite store? But you want something meaningful, items they will use in their everyday life.  

If one of your friends is a journalist, here is the perfect gift guide: 

• Pens 
  • Journals  
  • Sticky Notes 
  • USB Flash Drive 
  • Candles                                               
  • Discover a Vintage Typewriter 
  • Subscription to a Newspaper or Magazine 
  • Recorder (to document) 
  • Pocket Dictionary  
  • Tea 
  • Coffee Mug
Sophia Edens

Coastal Carolina '22

PLEASE VISIT: thecontentfoodcritic.com In her role as a senior student attending Coastal Carolina University, Sophia’s area of expertise lies in her English degree with a concentration in Composition, Rhetoric and Linguistics and a minor in Communication. Sophia is an energetic, motivated and experienced hospitality professional. Easily adaptable with leadership qualities. Customer service and hospitality roles served for growth in collaborative problem solving, public speaking and critical thinking. As a soon to be graduate with an English degree, residing in South Carolina, she hopes to use the skills that she has learned through various positions to provide as an asset to any team she joins.