This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Coastal Carolina chapter.

The weather has begun to change and pumpkin spice is here. Next time you are at Starbucks here are some fun seasonal drinks to try!

Classic fall menu drinks…

• A classic Chai Tea Latte: A year-round drink that has notes of spice which are perfect for the season

• Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew: a seasonal drink that combines  classic cold brew with some subtlety pumpkin spice flavor

• Pumpkin Spice Latte: a classic hot fall drink that warms you up with cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin, and clove flavors

• Salted Caramel Mocha: For all the salted caramel fans out there this twist on a classic comes from the addition of mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup

• Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino: Another salted caramel twist on a favorite for the season

Her Campus staff fall favorites…

• White mocha latte with pumpkin cream cold foam

• Salted cream cold foam cold brew

• Double shot on ice with white mocha and almond milk

• Iced chai latte with almond milk and two pumps of pumpkin spice

• Cinnamon chai with almond milk frappe

Brianna Barnes

Coastal Carolina '24

Brianna is an honors college student studying Business Management. She is from the D.C. area and loves the beach, hanging out with friends, listening to music, and watching the Bachelor. She hopes to entertain and educate with her writing!