Cameron Smith-Spain Barcelona Abroad Park Water Sunny Summer Palm Trees Fountain Statue.Jpg
Cameron Smith / Her Campus

Are the Jonas Brothers ‘Cool’er Than Ever?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Coastal Carolina chapter.

The Jonas Brothers released their new song “Sucker” on February 28th and have been all the rage ever since. It seems that this success has them feeling a little extra confident as seen in their song released much more recently on April 4, titled “Cool”–and I can’t blame them. If you loved “Sucker,” you’ll definitely love “Cool.” It has a bit of the same vibe to it, but “Cool” seems like the perfect summer bop for a day out by the pool or the ocean. I know this track will definitely be added to my summer playlist, and yours too if you like ‘cool’ music. You can find the video linked below:

There have been some speculations and arguments made about Kevin’s lack of singing or participation in the music video, but some fans also state that Kevin enjoys the instrumental end of things more than singing. Nevertheless, the three seem to work fairly well together based on the success of their music. I look forward to hearing what comes next and I sincerely hope they are going to give us a surprise album. (& come perform in Conway, pretty please?)

Lily Bryant

Coastal Carolina '21

Lily Bryant is an English major at Coastal Carolina University with minors in Women's and Gender Studies and Marketing. In her free time she loves to read, write, sing, and do pretty much anything artsy. Her goals in life are to inspire others, create good change, and be a successful author. View her work here at Her Campus or on her personal blog at lilyabryant.com.