Style > Beauty

3 Quick and Easy Hairstyles for Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Coastal Carolina chapter.

As young college women on the go, we are always trying to find new ways to look cute without having to put in a ton of time and effort. With all of our commitments in student organizations and insane amounts of homework, the last thing we need to do is spend time trying to figure out some complicated hairstyle on YouTube. Thankfully, these quick and easy hairstyles are here to keep you looking great whether you are going to a football game with your girls or an interview for that amazing new job!

1. The Classic Top Knot

Image Courtesy of Lovely Blonde Closet

You seriously cannot go wrong with a simple top knot. From late night study sessions to job interviews, this hairstyle can be worn to pretty much anything! Just pull your hair up into a ball, secure it with a hairband and some hairspray, and you are good to go!

2. The Classic Side Braid

Image Courtesy of ChicNowBlog

This is another hairstyle that is very old school but also very easy. This style is also handy for when you want to look put together without putting a ton of work into it. Add a cute baseball cap and you are good to go!

3. The Half Up Top Knot

Image Courtesy of GlowwBox Blog

This hairstyle is probably the most versatile out of the three that were discussed. It can be worn to a formal for your sorority or to a movie night with your girls. Just separate your hair in two halves, pull up the top half into a bun, and there you go!

Olivia Burke

Coastal Carolina '19

Olivia Burke is a college student, freelance writer, and campus correspondent at Coastal Carolina University. She has written about everything from Valentine's Day to political candidates. When she isn't studying or working on a new article, she is either eating fresh hibachi or catching up on This Is Us on Hulu.