This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Hello, everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful March. Today, I bring you Zodiac: Pisces, where we will get to know a little bit more about the zodiac sign. Enjoy!

Pisces

Pisces season is from February 19th – March 20th. Similar to an Aquarius, a Pisces is a water bearer and has the element of air. Its colors are muave (sounds fancy), lilac, purple, and sea green–a wonderful combination of colors to (hopefully) bring in the spring weather.

Personality Traits

The strengths of a Pisces include being compassionate, artistic, intuitive, and musical.

Their weaknesses include trusting too much, being fearful, having a desire to escape reality (I would say this is where their musical and artistic talents could come in handy and produce something wonderful when wanting to get away).

Piscess like sleeping, music (obviously), romance, swimming, and being alone.

Piscess dislike know-it-alls (who doesn’t?), the past coming back to bite them, and cruelty of any type.

Personality

I would describe the personality of a Pisces as being light and airy, if that makes sense. If that doesn’t make sense, well then a Pisces is extremely friendly and selfless. That makes me think that you would more than likely find a Pisces volunteering. Because Pisces is a water sign, they have a great capacity for being empathetic and expressing their emotions.

A Pisces is known for their wisdom and are almost never judgemental. One of the biggest drawbacks of being a Pisces is that they are known for becoming a martyr. Other than that, a Pisces is a pretty chill person.

For all my Pisces, let me know how much all this rings true for you in the comments. Until next time!

Hi everyone my name is Nicole and I am a senior at CNU. I am majoring in psychology and am currently applying to graduate school to become a licensed counselor. I currently enjoy watching American Horror Story with my roommates and reading.