This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Looking for some last minute Valentine’s Day gifts? I’ve gotcha covered.

Bluetooth Headphones 

Bluetooth headphones don’t have to be expensive Apple Airpods, they can easily be a fun gift for your S/O to work out in! These $20 headphones arrive before Valentine’s Day using Amazon Prime. 

E-Boy Lights

Wanna spice up their room? These lights will make their room (or wherever they pop them in) glow for sure!

Smart Plug

If they don’t live in a dorm room, these can be a godsent. Worried about if you left your straightener on halfway to work? Fix it with the flip of a switch on the Alexa app.

This Weird Blow Up Seat Thing

If they go to CNU, this seat could save their life! Lawn days are a blast, but sometimes laying on the lumpy ground can be a downer to the mood. Gift them this inflatable seat for the perfect lawn vibes!

This Goofy Looking Planter

Okay, like, just look at him. This dog drinks water which then waters the plants which then grows the plant which then makes the owner a happier person! That might not be an exact science, but it worked on me!

Grab one (or two, or three) of these items for that special someone, and you’re guaranteed to have your honey swept of their feet this valentine’s day!

likes: writing dislikes: 8am classes