The Victorious Cast as the Signs

Ever wondered which Victorious characters would be which signs? Well boy do I have the article for you. 

1. 1. Tori Vega

Aries

Tori’s eager and competitive personality definitely has some Aries energy to it complemented by her confident and inspired nature to make her a true Aries!

2. 2. Trina Vega

Leo

Two words: SHE CAGO. Trina’s dramatic but fun spirit made her the ultimate Leo; her passion and craziness is infectious.

3. 3. Andre Harris

Taurus

Andre is without a doubt one of the best characters on the show -- strong, dependable, creative, and hard working? Yes. Andre is a fantastic representation of the best qualities of Tauruses.

4. 4. Jade West

Scorpio

Let’s face it. Jade was the original e-girl. If you didn’t hate her, you loved her -- very characteristic of the Scorpio spirit. Jade is also extremely resourceful and brave -- a true Scorpio.

5. 5. Beck Oliver

Aquarius

If you didn’t have a crush on him growing up you were either wrong or blind. Besides his dreamy face, Beck was an Aquarius through and through -- deep, imaginative, and original. 

6. 6. Cat Valentine

Gemini

Cat is expressive and curious, two very common traits found in Geminis. Her sense of humor adds a depth to her Gemini energy to make her a well-rounded and dynamic character!

7. 7. Robbie Shapiro

Cancer

Where to start with Robbie? He’s intuitive, protective, reserved, and a literal puppet master. Robbie’s connection with his emotional side means he’s definitely a Cancer!

In conclusion, Victorious is iconic, and so is astrology.