Vegan Eats: Bleu Cheese Dressing Dupe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Hello, all! I am back with another article for my Vegan Eats series! Before I start, I want to mention that this one isn’t technically a “recipe,” but it is something that I wanted to share with my fellow vegans who have…maybe not the best time eating salads. I am a VERY picky person when it comes to salads and, more importantly, salad dressings. Now, before I went vegan I was a huge bleu cheese dressing fan. So, if you were never into that taste, this article may not be for you. For everyone else – I have found THE best vegan dupe for bleu cheese dressing! It’s by the brand Follow Your Heart, and it’s 100% dairy & gluten free!

I came across this dressing during a recent trip to Whole Foods, and decided to try it out since I was a huge fan of bleu cheese dressing before going vegan. My favorite way to use this dressing is just drizzling a little bit over a simple salad, with chickpeas for added flavor and protein! For more exciting recipes to try that include this flavorful dressing, visit followyourheart.com! Enjoy!