Three Ways to Stay Relaxed During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

It’s officially finals week and I’m sure many of you are as stressed as I am! I had four papers due for my finals that has been a journey. So, I’ve definitely done some relaxing in between frantic writing. Here are my tips!

Talk to a Friend or Family Member

A quick call or text exchange with a friend or family member can be the perfect thing to relax you. 

Watching a Youtube Video from your favorite Youtuber

Your favorite youtuber can pick me up to a bad stress day. Especially with most YouTubers uploading videos ranging from 15-30 minutes, that’s a perfect study break!

Listening to Music 

Of course, some of you may be listening to music while you study. But if you’re anything like me, you don’t listen to music you like because you’re too busy focusing on the music. I suggest listening to music you do like, if you’re not already, and just focusing on the music. 

I hope these tips help you relax and good luck on finals!

Hello, my name is Isabella and I am a 22-year-old senior. I'm a psychology major and women & gender studies and writing minor. I have an intense love for cats, social justice, feminism, and fandom life [name a fandom, I'm probably in it]. I'm a huge book nerd as well as a huge just, regular, nerd. You can find me sitting in my bed typing an article, procrastinating homework, or watching YouTube.