This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Candles are the biggest part of fall and interior decoration. Your decoration can definitely match the seasons and the fall season has some great scented candles. Pumpkin, apple, and maple all our great fall scents.

Spiced Apple Toddy from Bath & Body Works

This candle claims to spell liked spiced apple and is a perfect candle to put into your home!  Click here to buy it!

Vanilla Pumpkin Candle from Target

This candle claims to smell like vanilla and pumpkin, which is a perfect blend of scents to remind you of fall. You can buy it here!

Apple & Maple Bourbon Scented Candle from Etsy

This candle claims to be scented like Apple & Maple Bourbon which is a great fall scent with scents of apple and woodsy scents. You can get it here!

I hope you all enjoy these candle recommendations. 

Hello, my name is Isabella and I am a 22-year-old senior. I'm a psychology major and women & gender studies and writing minor. I have an intense love for cats, social justice, feminism, and fandom life [name a fandom, I'm probably in it]. I'm a huge book nerd as well as a huge just, regular, nerd. You can find me sitting in my bed typing an article, procrastinating homework, or watching YouTube.