Survive the Holidays with These Awesome Items!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Worried about what to get your friends for Christmas? Well, we’ve got you covered with our 2017 Holiday Survival Kits! Special thanks to the Her Campus at CNU Photography Team for taking these amazing photos!

Alba Botanica® Eye-Revive Gel

Alba Botanica®, a company that’s been around since 1979 to give you 100% vegetarian products, has created a fast fix for tired, puffy eyes. The gel cools while the cucumber, green tea, and caffeine ingredients energize gently and effectively.

Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™

Looking for an Instagram-worthy eye look? Use the Tarteist™ PRO Palette, with 20 ultra-pigmented shades from naturally-derived ingredients to help you out. Need a mascara that won’t clumps, flake, or trash your lashes? Check out the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ waterproof mascara that’s been a cult classic for over a decade.

Being Hand Cream

Want to run the world and smell fresh AF while doing it? Being’s got you covered. With hand creams that will make you feel 10 feet tall, you’ll be the baddest bitch with the biggest heart.

Krazy Glue

When something inevitably breaks or tears this Christmas season, Krazy Glue’s got you covered. The Krazy Glue singles can bond to wood, metal, plastics, and more. They’re perfect for decorating at home!

#ActuallySheCan & Le Motto T-shirts

#ActuallySheCan, a female empowerment campaign, partnered with Le Motto to make some breathable cotton tanks that have some awesome empowering slogans on them.

You can categorize Royall as either Leslie Knope when she has her color-coded binders: or Hyde whenever Jackie comes into a room before they start dating: There is no in-between.  Royall recently graduated with her B.A. in Sociology & Anthropology from CNU and now studies Government & International Relations at Regent University. She also serves as the Victim Advocate and Community Outreach Coordinator for Isle of Wight Co., VA in Victim Witness Services. Within Her Campus, she served as a Chapter Writer for CNU for one year, a Campus Expansion Assistant for a semester, Campus Correspondent for two years, and is in the middle of her second semester as a Chapter Advisor.  You can find her in the corner of a subway-tiled coffee shop somewhere, investigating identity experiences of members of Black Greek Letter Organizations at Primarily White Institutions as well as public perceptions of migrants and refugees. Or fantasizing about ziplining arcoss the French Alps.