This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

October is almost over, and Halloween is quickly approaching. Fall has finally decided to enter Virginia. Everyone is getting ready: Buying costumes, room decor, figuring out which party to go to, and getting candy. But, what about the Halloween movies? Halloween movies are an important part of Halloween festivities. Here is a list in no particular order of all the Halloween movies you should watch by Halloween night.

Halloweentown, Halloweentown II:Kalabar’s Revenge, Halloweentown High, Return to Halloweentown

Twitches 1 & 2

Nightmare before Christmas

Child’s Play, Child’s Play 2 & 3, Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky, Curse of Chucky, and Cult of Chucky

Halloween and all the other Halloween movies (Rob Zombie included) 

Nightmare on Elm Street

Conjuring, Conjuring 2, Annabelle, The Nun

The Exorcist

IT

Carrie

Hocus Pocus

The Addams Family, The Addams Family Values

Are there any movies not on this list that you watch every year? What is your absolute must watch Halloween movie? Let me know in the comments    

Hi everyone my name is Nicole and I am a senior at CNU. I am majoring in psychology and am currently applying to graduate school to become a licensed counselor. I currently enjoy watching American Horror Story with my roommates and reading.