Meet Our Sister Chapter: Her Campus at JMU!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

This semester, we’ve paired up with Her Campus at JMU — take some time to learn some more about them!

Her Campus at JMU

School size: ~20,000

Her Campus Team size: 27

Favorite things about being in Her Campus at JMU?

“Her Campus at JMU has been awesome to be a part of during my college career! One of the most memorable events we put on was a fashion show my freshman year.” – Rachel P, 2017

“I like being in Her Campus because it gives myself and fellow HC writers the chance to use our voice to hopefully inspire, educate, or entertain our fellow Dukes!” – Jenna O, 2018

“HC gave me the opportunity to write about topics that I enjoy and try out new things for content. It also brought me closer to a group of girls that share similar interests, and it’s always a fun time hanging out with them!” -Edel R, 2018

“I like being in HC because I get to meet so many girls that I wouldn’t have met otherwise with so many awesome backgrounds!” – Lex C, 2018

You can categorize Royall as either Leslie Knope when she has her color-coded binders: or Hyde whenever Jackie comes into a room before they start dating: There is no in-between.  Royall recently graduated with her B.A. in Sociology & Anthropology from CNU and now studies Government & International Relations at Regent University. She also serves as the Victim Advocate and Community Outreach Coordinator for Isle of Wight Co., VA in Victim Witness Services. Within Her Campus, she served as a Chapter Writer for CNU for one year, a Campus Expansion Assistant for a semester, Campus Correspondent for two years, and is in the middle of her second semester as a Chapter Advisor.  You can find her in the corner of a subway-tiled coffee shop somewhere, investigating identity experiences of members of Black Greek Letter Organizations at Primarily White Institutions as well as public perceptions of migrants and refugees. Or fantasizing about ziplining arcoss the French Alps.