Listen Up, Captains: WCNU Radio Is On!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Do you know our lovely university has its very own radio program?

You do now.

WCNU radio is one of those undervalued resources here on campus, and the limited patronage is quite a bummer because your fellow students are running an awesome organization! Just take a gander at this programming lineup and think about how those are your classmates and your friends (or maybe your enemies?) who form this lineup. This is your CNU community reaching out to you with their melodious voices via the magic of Internet radio! You can tune in for specific shows, or listen anytime during the day because there is always music playing!

Wait! It does not have to end with you supporting your musically-inclined peers by simply listening to their shows… why… why you could join them!

You know you want to.

You and I both know your taste in music is superb, and you also have many thought-provoking ideas and funny musings you would like to broadcast to this campus. So why not email the lovely folks at wcnu@cnu.edu and get yourself a time slot for next semester? Use WCNU as an outlet to talk about what needs to be talked about, and to play the music you love!

Help to make WCNU Radio an even more entertaining and impactful entity here on campus!

Arnold gets it.