This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Hi everyone I hope you are doing well. Today is all about Disney Channel. Some of my favorite memories all go back to Disney Channel. I remember going over to my friends house for the premiere of High School Musical 2. Then I remember watching the premiere of Wizards of Waverly Place and that show quickly became my favorite Disney show. So with Disney+ being almost a year old I would like to talk about the shows that still hold 5 and 10 years later. 

Shows that 100% hold up

Girl Meets World 

-This show is still fairly recent but was highly disappointed that it got canceled. Honestly one of the best new Disney shows since the ending of the greats (Alex Russo, Cody & Zack Martin, Raven Baxtor, etc). For right now, this show still holds up well.

Wizards of Waverly Place 

-Like I said in my intro I loved and still love this show. Alex Russo is a whole mood sometimes. Actually the whole Russo Family is a whole mood. Top notch show.

Suite Life on Deck 

-I think it’s because, just a few years ago, I was in high school and this was about Zack & Cody and their high school experiences. It’s easier to relate to this one rather than the Suite Life of Zach & Cody.

Corey in the House 

-This short lived series was hilarious to me then, and it is still funny in 2020.

Shows that 50% hold up

Phineas & Ferb 

-So only some of the episodes of Phineas & Ferb hold up. Specifically the ones with songs in them. I mean Gitchee Gitchee Goo is something I can still sing to. 

Good Luck Charlie 

-Love Amy Duncan, but the whole show doesn’t hold up like it used. It still holds up, just not every episode

Hannah Montana

-The earlier episodes just aren’t doing it for me, but the “newer” ones I can still get behind

That’s So Raven 

-Don’t get me wrong, still a good show, but only certain episodes I fully remember. This might be because this is one of the older shows on the list (Proud Family being the oldest) and I came into the show later. 

Suite Life of Zack & Cody 

-This is the most recent show I have rewatched, but like I said earlier, Suite Life on Deck is better 

The Proud Family

-I’m older now and some things just don’t hold up as much as I want it to because I’m in a different place

Shows that kinda really shouldn’t but I’m biased

Kim Possible 

-How could you not love Kim. “What’s the Sitch Wade?”

Alright I hope you enjoyed and see ya next time.

Hi everyone my name is Nicole and I am a senior at CNU. I am majoring in psychology and am currently applying to graduate school to become a licensed counselor. I currently enjoy watching American Horror Story with my roommates and reading.