This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a good March despite being quarantined. The weather should be warming up soon and Spring should be coming our way. On this next installment of Coffee Vibes, I am going into detail on the coffees I have tried and what I like. Enjoy!

Last Coffee Vibes, I talked about the different types of roasts and which roast I believed I would like. I put my belief to the test and ordered 3 different light roast coffees from Keurig.

Green Mountain’s “Hazelnut”

I have always liked anything hazelnut so I was expecting for this cup of joe to be enjoyable. I was right–it has a nice flavor pair with a hazelnut creamer for that extra hazelnut creamy flavor.

Gevalia’s “Signature Blend”

This is my favorite of the coffees I have tried. It is just delicious and a good way to wake up.

Caribou Coffee’s “Daybreak”

This one was not the one for me. I bought it, I drank it, but I wouldn’t buy it again.

Honorable Mentions: before I found my roast, I tried Donut Shop coffee and I can’t say I was a fan of that either but I’m glad I tried it!

So the one I will be buying again is Gevalia’s Signature Blend.

Hope you enjoyed this article. Until next time!

Hi everyone my name is Nicole and I am a senior at CNU. I am majoring in psychology and am currently applying to graduate school to become a licensed counselor. I currently enjoy watching American Horror Story with my roommates and reading.