The Beautiful Noland Trail

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Want to switch up your workout routine? The Noland Trail is just a short walk from campus and provides a beautiful five mile trail that is perfect for walking, jogging, or running. The scenic route is both beautiful and accessible year-round!

Kaylie Deshler is an 18-year-old freshman at Christopher Newport University majoring in Business Marketing with a double minor in English and Communications. A Maryland girl, born and bred, Kaylie hopes to one day go into Advertising and PR. When she's not writing for HerCampus you can find her on the pitch for CNU's Varsity Women's Soccer team. Her hobbies include working on her families vineyard, eating obsessive amounts of food, and binge watching How I Met Your Mother. She can quote almost every episode of Parks and Rec and can talk about soccer ad nauseam.
Lee Martin is a 20-year-old junior at Christopher Newport University majoring in Communication Studies with minors in Leadership and Women's & Gender Studies. She co-founded CNU's chapter of Her Campus and currently serves as Co-Campus Correspondent/Editor-in Chief, as well as a Chapter Advisor to five other campuses. As a journalist, she has written for The Oyster Pointer, The Winchester Star, and worked with National Student Leadership Conference's Journalism, Film & Media Arts program. When not writing, you can find her binging on chocolate and coffee while laughing at Parks and Rec or The Office. If you must read her silly musings, follow her on Twitter at @loveleeforlife