5 Photos of Super-Organized Notes to Give You Studying Inspo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Sure, classes just finished and everyone wants a chance to breathe before having to even think about finals. But, the fact remains, finals are upon us. Classes are o.v.e.r. and you’re going to be spending the next week crying your eyes out because there’s just so much stuff you have to remember and so many pages to finish writing.

So, where do you start? Yeah, we had the same problem, too. Arm yourself with some handy-dandy graph paper, a variety of colored pens, markers, and pencils, and get ready to get down to business with these five photos of super organized notes and study guides that can help you get in the groove for next week!

1. The ombre heading on this page is *hawt*

2. Look. At. All. The. Post-its!

3. The doodles on this mind map are *so* cute!

4. This map of North-freaking-America

5. These functions are perfect. 

You can categorize Royall as either Leslie Knope when she has her color-coded binders: or Hyde whenever Jackie comes into a room before they start dating: There is no in-between.  Royall recently graduated with her B.A. in Sociology & Anthropology from CNU and now studies Government & International Relations at Regent University. She also serves as the Victim Advocate and Community Outreach Coordinator for Isle of Wight Co., VA in Victim Witness Services. Within Her Campus, she served as a Chapter Writer for CNU for one year, a Campus Expansion Assistant for a semester, Campus Correspondent for two years, and is in the middle of her second semester as a Chapter Advisor.  You can find her in the corner of a subway-tiled coffee shop somewhere, investigating identity experiences of members of Black Greek Letter Organizations at Primarily White Institutions as well as public perceptions of migrants and refugees. Or fantasizing about ziplining arcoss the French Alps.