summer girl legs swimming pool
summer girl legs swimming pool
Kellyn Simpkins / Her Campus
Style

4 Must-Have Summer Fragrances

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Summer is quickly approaching, and it will be here before you know it!

I’ve decided to share some of my favorite Bath & Body Works summer fragrances.

Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower

The fragrance notes state that this is a mixture of passionfruit, pineapple leaves, and banana flower.

This is one of my favorite Bath & Body Works scents ever! Last summer was my first time trying out Bahamas Passionfruit & Banana Flower, and I’ve loved it ever since!

This fragrance has made its appearance for the year and is currently available for purchase!

Pink Coconut Calypso

The fragrance notes state that this is a mixture of coconut water, seaside freesia, sun-kissed lily, apple, and driftwood.

This is another one of my all-time favorite Bath & Body Works scents!

I discovered this scent when I was a senior in high school. I used to wear this scent almost every day.

However, as of right now, this fragrance is not available for purchase at Bath & Body Works. I have seen this for sale on Amazon for a higher price.

Midsummer Dream

The fragrance notes state that this is a mixture of salted pear, fresh nectarine, and seaside lily.

I bought Midsummer Dream for the first time last summer.

This wonderful scent screams summertime.

I haven’t seen Midsummer Dream in stores or on Bath & Body Works’ website for this year yet. However, I have seen it on Amazon, but it is a little more expensive.

Pink Pineapple Sunrise

The fragrance notes state that this is a mixture of sweet pink pineapple, palm sugar, and sun-drenched nectar.

This fragrance is currently available for sale at Bath & Body Works. I don’t know if this is a new scent, but this year was the first time I’ve noticed it on the website.

After purchasing this scent, I can definitely say it smells amazing!

Shaundrea is a senior at Christopher Newport University. She is majoring in Psychology and double minoring in Childhood Studies and Leadership Studies. She aspires to become a clinical child psychologist.