The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Valentine’s Day is back yet again, and as someone who likes to do various things for this special occasion, I have made the ultimate “How to Have Fun on V-Day” list that will make your day, whether you’re in a romantic relationship or just looking to have fun with your gal-pals.

1: ice skating

If you’re lucky enough to live near an Ice Skating rink, go take advantage of this fun activity and make the most of it on this V-Day.

2: watching the sunrise/sunset

One of my favorite things to do no matter the time of year is to watch a sunset or sunrise. A sunset especially is my favorite as you can plan a picnic with friends or your s/o.

3: coffee date

As a huge coffee enthusiast, what better day to express your feelings than the 14th to something that always picks you up.

4: making a fancy dinner

Whether with friends or as a date, there is nothing better than a home-cooked meal that you can have an excuse to dress up for.

5: play games

For those who love board games, continue this hobby on V-Day, but make it love themed. One of my favorite games to play as a couple is the “Let’s Get Intimate” game. A fun one I love to play with my girlfriends is the “Girl Code” game, and it never fails to make us laugh hysterically.

6: make a sweet treat

Chocolate covered strawberries, pink Rice Krispies, Red Velvet cupcakes; you get the gist.

7: make a card for your friend

I always love giving cards, no matter the occasion, so making a card for someone on V-Day is another way to make their day.

8: rom-com-athon

If you’re a movie junkie, this is a way to spend your evening filled with love and laughter. One of my favorites is “Crazy Stupid Love” starring two of my favorite actors, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.

9: buy heart-shaped food

Heart-shaped pizza, heart-shaped cookies, heart-shaped waffles. Do it all.

10: go to a painting class

Going to painting classes is always a fun option, no matter the occasion. Gives you an excuse to make a heart design mug to add to your collection (for the cup of coffee that always has your back).

11: galentines gift party

Such a fun way to give and receive a gift, and to also spend some time with those you want to show some extra love.

12: make crochet knick-knacks

I LOVE random knick-knacks and LOVE to crochet, so the kits on this website are the perfect way to make a gift more personal.

13: read a romance novel

Such a perfect excuse to make your way to your local Barnes & Noble and browse their Romance section.

14: Buy the new owala v-Day bottle

All hail the Owala stans. They just added an even more tempting water bottle design to their collection and are really killing the game. So here is your sign to go check it out and add one more to your never ending collection.

Gabby is a senior at Christopher Newport University and is double majoring in Spanish and Global Studies, with a minor in Business Administration. Some of her favorite things to do in her free time are reading, spending time at the beach, and taking photos of literally everything.