11 Gift Ideas for the Holiday Season That Are Under $25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Holiday shopping can be tricky, whether you are looking for someone you have known your entire life or for just a random person that you got in Secret Santa. If you are a giver and get gifts for everyone you know, the holidays can really break your bank account. Here are some cute holiday gift ideas that are under $25 that anyone would love to receive! 

1. Custom Coordinate Necklace from Amazon 

Price: $17.50 

This necklace is the perfect gift for anyone special in your life. It is customizable, so you can put in the exact location of a place that is special to both you and the receiver. Not only is it something beautiful that they can wear, but it is also something meaningful that will make them think of a great memory that they have with you. It also comes in either gold, silver, or rose gold for further personalization. 

2. Glamglow Sheet Mask from Sephora 

Price: $19 

This charcoal sheet mask set is good for normal, oily, combination, dry, and sensitive skin types, and helps to purify and cleanse skin, as well as combat oiliness, dullness, uneven texture, and pore size. The masks also do not include any parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or silicone, so they are good for your skin. This is perfect for that one friend who is always stressed out and just needs a good spa kit to help them calm down. 

3. You’re My Person Bracelet from Etsy 

Price: $21 

This bracelet features the iconic Grey’s Anatomy quote, “You’re My Person,” and is honestly the perfect gift for any important person in your life. Whether it is a close family member, your best friend, or your significant other, whoever you gift this bracelet to will absolutely love it! It also comes in gold, silver, and rose gold, so you can choose a color that fits them best. 

4. Selfie Light Ring from Amazon 

Price: $15.99 

Featuring three different brightness settings, this clip-on light makes every setting the perfect location for taking amazing, Insta-worthy selfies. The light comes with a USB cord a charging and has a 100% money back guarantee, and it is perfect for that one friend who is always taking pics when you guys go out together. 

5. Sunflower in a Bag Grow Kit from Uncommongoods 

Price: $12.95 

This sunflower growing kit is a great gift idea for anyone that you know who loves to garden. It comes in a biodegradable bag that allows the flower to be planted right into the soil and makes it easy to move from the pot to the garden when the plant is big enough. The flowers can grow to be 10 feet fall, and the kit makes it easy for anyone to grow them, regardless of whether or not they have a green thumb! 

6. Initial Necklace from Etsy 

Price: $17 

If your friend is a die-hard High School Musical fan who died when Troy gave Gabriella the T necklace, this necklace is the perfect gift for them. This initial necklace is great for any important person in your life, and whether you choose your initial or theirs to give them, it will make them think of you every time they put it on. The necklace comes in gold and silver, and the length of the chain can be adjusted to fit them and their style perfectly. 

7. Lightweight Medium Crossbody Bag with Tassel from Amazon 

Price: $15.75 

This purse is the perfect choice for any picky shopper. It comes in 23 different colors, is very durable, comes with a zip and an open pocket that can fit your phone, lip stick, and your keys, and has an adjustable strap. It is the full package of bags, and it comes at a very reasonable price. 

8. Cactus Candles from Amazon 

Price: $9.57 

This candle set is perfect for anyone who loves the lighting that candles provide and also love cacti. The set comes with six total candles with two candles of the three cacti shapes that they make. Each candle can last for about 30 minutes, and are perfect for baths, spa nights, or another other occasion really. They are also unscented, making them perfect for the friend that isn’t so big on strong, overpowering scents. 

9. Elago Headphone Splitter from Amazon 

Price: $9.99 

Always sharing your headphones with your best friend, sibling, or significant other? This holiday season, gift them with this little keychain so that you can both listen to the same music or watch the same movie on Netflix at the same time, while still enjoying the luxury of two earbuds. The headphone splitter is very small, compact, and it comes in a variety of colors, so you can get them something that fits their personality. 

10. 3-in-1 Camera Lens Kit for Smartphones from Citizen Goods 

Price: $9.99 

This clip-on camera attachment is perfect for the aspiring photographer who is looking for an upgrade from their phone camera. It come with three different lenses that offer different camera effects to take high-quality and professional looking pictures, along with a lens cover. 

11. Glimmer pH Balm in Shade Rose from Winky Lux 

Price: $16 

This lipstick is perfect for that person who can never seem to find their perfect shade of pink lipstick. Let them try their luck at this one, which applies clear, but turns pink when it reacts with the pH level of their skin, resulting in the perfect shade of pink for that person! 

Shopping during the holidays doesn’t have to wreck your brain or your savings as you search for the perfect gift. Look through some of these ideas for something reasonably priced that also fits their personality, so that when the gift-giving day arrives, you can show up prepared! 

Caroline Ernst is a senior at Christopher Newport University studying English with a writing concentration and classical studies and literature as minors. She studied abroad in Rome fall semester of her junior year, where she spent her time exploring the city, Italy, and many other European cities. On campus, she works as her university's Italian tutor in their tutoring center, where she also work as a the Foreign Language Lead Tutor. In addition, she works in the writing center on campus as a writing consultant, helping students with their essays and other writings. She is a proud member of CNU's chapter of Her Campus, where she writes for their writing team and this year will take on the responsibility as Senior Editor.