For all of you who just don’t want football season to be over, here are the top 10 ways to deal with the ending of a great season:
1. Brag about your win or wallow in your loss.
2. Look forward to your team being in it again next year.
3. Start to enjoy Mondays without those annoying fans bragging about their big W that weekend.
4. Look forward to the draft.
5. Play the Budweiser puppy commercial again and again.
6. Watch and rewatch Katy Perry’s performance.
7. Look forward to March Madness.
8. Two words: baseball pants.
9. Rediscover your passion for Netflix.
10. It is painful to see such a beautiful thing go, but remember football season will be back in just seven short months.