This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Hello everyone and a Happy New Year to you! I hope the beginning of your 2021 has been ok. I have some hope for this year so let’s get into 10 things you can do in January.

Write out your goals

Post Holiday Shopping 

Stores still have some deals going on so I would look out for those.

Spend Time with your pets

If you don’t have a pet there are some incredible animals waiting for their forever home at your local animal shelter

Start a New Show

New year new show? I am actually looking to finish up Dance Moms and then I will be looking for a new show

Take a quick walk outside

Make a Routine 

During the holiday season routines can become nonexistent, get back into your routine or try a new one

Do something local

Whether that be going to your local coffee shop or stopping by your local art museum. Sometimes there are cool things to do right in our own backyard

Deep Clean Everything

From your bathroom to giving away clothes you haven’t used in a while. January is the perfect time to deep clean your place.

Try Your Best 

not just today and not just tomorrow but forever

Try Something 

Thanks for reading! Until next time.

Hi everyone my name is Nicole and I am a senior at CNU. I am majoring in psychology and am currently applying to graduate school to become a licensed counselor. I currently enjoy watching American Horror Story with my roommates and reading.