- You dedicate 20 minutes to try to make the perfect wings, but end up scrapping them for wingless eyeliner.
2. You want to spend money on good products that beauty gurus have reviewed, but you also know that it’s not going to matter much with your skill.
3. You try to do some fancy contouring and highlighting, but for some reason it just doesn’t look the same on you as it does on other people?
4. You constantly watch YouTube videos in the hopes that you’ll learn something.
5. You always wonder whether what brush you’re supposed to use, or if you should use a sponge, or if it even really matters??
6. You’re pretty envious of people that do their own makeup perfectly, but they also serve as motivation for you! One day, you’ll be as good as them.