The Ultimate Spring Break Packing List from The Orchid Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

Spring Break 2015 is just around the corner! Her Campus CMU is teaming up with The Orchid Boutique, the premier shopping destination for luxury swimwear, resort wear, and beachwear accessories to help you get beach ready in time for your warm weather getaway. Her Campus CMU has compiled the complete list of essentials you’ll need to have the best spring break yet!

1. The Perfect Bikini: Choose one (or two or three) to show off your personal style at the beach or pool. Here are some of our favorites.

L*Space Dreamer Crochet Shell Bikini, $145

Seafolly Kabuki Bloom Bikini, $139

L*Space Jaime Caged Bikini, $156

Luli Fama For Your Eyes Only Bikini, $172

2. Cute Cover-Up: A good cover-up can take you from the beach to the bar, and these are a step up from your typical shorts and tank. This tunic and these pants are both perfect.

L*Space Bloomfield Tunic, $129

CA By Vitamin A Wunderlust Nicola Pant, $88

3. Sun Hat: Because nobody wants wrinkles, wear a hat like this one to protect your face and add a stylish touch to your outfit.

Mar y Sol Mika Crochet Fedora, $86

4. Flash Tattoos: This new trend is perfect for the beach and is a great way to add an extra touch to your beach outfit.

Flash Tattoos Lena, $22

5. Espadrilles: Espadrilles like these ones are a step up from flip-flops and still totally beach appropriate.

Soludos Wink White, $65

6. Beach Bag to Hold It All: Last but not least you’ll want a stylish bag to hold all of your essentials.

Mar y Sol Portland Carryall Tote, $115

Maaji Swimwear Maaji Sports Bag, $28

And don’t forget about these items: a great pair of sunglasses, sunscreen, bronzer for a sun kissed glow, and a good book.

The Orchid Boutique is offering a special discount to Her Campus CMU readers just in time to shop for those Spring Break essentials. Enter the code CMUBreak at checkout, and get 15% off any purchase (no minimum purchase amount required, one use per customer) from now through March 20. So take a study break and get shopping!

I am a junior Materials Science and Engineering mjaor at Carnegie Mellon University, and I am also minoring in Professional Writing and Business. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I love TV and trying out new beauty products.  I follow E! on Twitter so that I can stay up-to-date on celebrity news.  I'm royal-obsessed, and I love Kate Middleton's style.  I'm kind of a Sephora addict, and I could easily spend hours there.  I also spend way too much time on Pinterest.  Finally, I love hockey and all Pittsburgh sports.