Spring Break Survival Kits

A huge thank you to Her Campus for all the awesome swag sent to Her Campus CMU! This trunk was filled with amazing goodies as we head into the second half of the semester. It was the exactly pick-me-up we needed for a final push.

HC CMU loves… Chipotle

Who doesn’t love biting into a Chipotle burrito? The food is delicious and fresh and we love the coupons. We can’t wait to use them!

HC CMU loves… Biotera

We want to send a huge thank you to Biotera for sending us a ton of beauty supplies, including shampoo and conditioner. It’s just what we needed for spring break!

HC CMU loves… TRESemme

For a girl with curly hair, the keratin products were just what we needed to look fabulous this semester. Thanks for sending so many products to us!

HC CMU loves… Her Campus

We want to send our biggest thank you to Her Campus for their continued support. We love the cozies and the cup you sent us! Thanks so much for thinking of us during spring break!

We really appreciate our sponsors for continuing to support Her Campus and all that we do. Thanks so much for sending us such a great survival kit!

Soniya Shah is an undergraduate at Carnegie Mellon University studying technical writing and pre-med.