How To Have Your Best Summer Yet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

Now that Spring Carnival is behind us, only finals stand between summer and us. Get ready for the warmer weather and free time! Here are 7 ways to have your best summer yet:

1. #CelebrateYourself

Once finals are over, it’s time to celebrate! Whether it’s surviving a tough semester, landing an internship, or heading to the beach, there are a million reasons to be excited for summer.

2. Treat yo’self to some Chipotle

Nothing says celebration like Chipotle. There’s no better way to kick off the summer and celebrate all your hard work than with a burrito.

3. Work off that Chipotle and get bikini ready with Crunch Live

After you indulge in Chipotle, you may want to work out, especially if a beach or pool is in your future. With Crunch Live, you can do a variety of workouts from anywhere.

4. Show off your summer style with boohoo

No summer is complete without new clothes. The boohoo #WeAreUSA campaign is inspired by an American summer scene and captures the essence of youth.

5. Show some skin with Blink Tattoos

Flash tattoos are a huge trend right now and perfect for beach, pool, or festival. So shine bright with Blink Tattoos. Use promo code HERCAMPUSVIP to save 15%. Expires 5/15.

6. Make some extra cash as a Chloe + Isabel GEM Merchandiser

Who doesn’t want some extra cash? Chloe + Isabel devoted to empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail. The c+i GEM program sets up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience. Plus, their jewelry is gorgeous!

7. Save some of that hard-earned money and become a Rich Bitch

Now that you’ve earned some extra money, you’ll want to make sure you don’t blow it all at once. Rich Bitch is a book that helps you to go after the financial freedom you’ve always wanted. Plus, instead of nickel-and-diming yourself, the advice focuses on investing in yourself so you don’t have to stress over the little things.

Have an amazing summer, collegiettes! HCXO!

I am a junior Materials Science and Engineering mjaor at Carnegie Mellon University, and I am also minoring in Professional Writing and Business. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I love TV and trying out new beauty products.  I follow E! on Twitter so that I can stay up-to-date on celebrity news.  I'm royal-obsessed, and I love Kate Middleton's style.  I'm kind of a Sephora addict, and I could easily spend hours there.  I also spend way too much time on Pinterest.  Finally, I love hockey and all Pittsburgh sports.