Carnival Thoughts We All Feel on a Personal Level

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

“These booths are so good, I wish I could draw more than my Orgo homework.”

“Where does somebody even come up with the idea to put a small person in a rolling torpedo and push them down the street?”

“I haven’t had a funnel cake in literally years.”

“Matt and Kim!  I really like that one song!”

“It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.”

“I have so much work to do on Sunday.” 

Western Pennsylvania, born and raised, in Hunt Library is where I spend most of my days. Freakin' out, studying, not playing it cool, 'cus I have so much homework to do at this school. Then I went to the gym, it's my primary bae, hoping that all my stress would just go away. But it didn't, oh well, I just stayed up til 2. That's when I decided to write for HC CMU.
I am a junior Materials Science and Engineering mjaor at Carnegie Mellon University, and I am also minoring in Professional Writing and Business. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I love TV and trying out new beauty products.  I follow E! on Twitter so that I can stay up-to-date on celebrity news.  I'm royal-obsessed, and I love Kate Middleton's style.  I'm kind of a Sephora addict, and I could easily spend hours there.  I also spend way too much time on Pinterest.  Finally, I love hockey and all Pittsburgh sports.