Campus Cutie: Gujri Singh ‘17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

Name: Gujri K. Singh

Year: Sophomore

Major: Economics with minors in History and Business Administration

Hometown: Princeton Junction, NJ

Involvement on campus: Kappa Kappa Gamma, Andrew Ambassador,Academic Counselor, First Year Mentor, Emerging Leaders mentor, Orientation Counselor

Hobbies/Interest: I love reading (my favorite book is Hope Was Here), singing, and watching television (currently binge watching The Mindy Project)

Favorite Color: Navy Blue

What do you look for in a guy: Charisma, has a love of food, great sense of humor, and is a sports fan

Ideal Date: Dinner and a Pirates game, preferably one where the Pirates are playing the Giants, but baseball is a prime component of a great date.

Favorite CMU memory: I loved Playfair as an Orientation Counselor because it’s where you see the boundaries start breaking down. All the first years start being more comfortable with themselves and meet so many new people/make so many new friends. It’s one of the most rewarding things I have ever been a part of.

Where you’ll be in 10 years: Hopefully working at a job that I love and happily married somewhere in New York City.

Three fun facts about yourself:

1) I have never cut my hair.

2) I have lived in NYC and the San Francisco bay area.

3) I love cars! My dream car is the ’67 Impala

I'm currently a junior studying Business Administration with an additional major in Decision Science. Two places I call home are New Jersey and Taiwan. On campus, I'm involved with Dancers' Symposium, CMBA, UMO, and am a sister of Kappa Kappa Gamma. Some of my hobbies include writing, snowboarding, art, dance music, traveling, and running. My guilty pleasures are playing with cosmetics, shoe shopping, and Gossip Girl. You can always spot me on campus in heels (as if I were still in New York City) and holding a dirty chai latte!
I am a junior Materials Science and Engineering mjaor at Carnegie Mellon University, and I am also minoring in Professional Writing and Business. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I love TV and trying out new beauty products.  I follow E! on Twitter so that I can stay up-to-date on celebrity news.  I'm royal-obsessed, and I love Kate Middleton's style.  I'm kind of a Sephora addict, and I could easily spend hours there.  I also spend way too much time on Pinterest.  Finally, I love hockey and all Pittsburgh sports.