photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

5 Things to Do Over Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

Did anyone say its cold outside? Here are 5 things to keep warm and relax during winter break!

1. Indoor s’mores- because you can!

Also its break and you deserve the treat.

The above method is highly discouraged. Here is a better way:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/indoor-smores-recipe.html

2. Curl up by the fireplace.

Do nothing… Just sit and relax.

Cause baby its cold outside! …and you have nothing to do… at least of a bit!!

3. Have some hot chocolate…

WITH whipped cream of course!

The picture says it all…

4. THIS.

Just this.

Because you know you want to…

5. And of course… Enjoy the festivities!

Because let’s be honest… they make everything better.

Maybe a little less entheusiastic than this, though.

Most importantly thouh, sit back, relax and enjoy it… for some time at least!

I am currently senior majoring in Business Administration and Statistics with a track in Finance at Carnegie Mellon University. Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Enid Blyton and J.K Rowling are a few of my favorite authors. I also love watching British TV shows (Sherlock is my favorite!). On campus, I am involved in several activities, including Carnegie Mellon Business Association and Smart Woman Securities.
I am a junior Materials Science and Engineering mjaor at Carnegie Mellon University, and I am also minoring in Professional Writing and Business. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I love TV and trying out new beauty products.  I follow E! on Twitter so that I can stay up-to-date on celebrity news.  I'm royal-obsessed, and I love Kate Middleton's style.  I'm kind of a Sephora addict, and I could easily spend hours there.  I also spend way too much time on Pinterest.  Finally, I love hockey and all Pittsburgh sports.