sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Shows You’ve Probably Forgotten About by Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

In a world with an abundance of kid’s shows, it can be easy to lose track of a couple as you grow older. Here are five that may have slipped from your memory, but are nevertheless worth revisiting!

1. Winx Club

Their looks have changed over the years and we’ve seen characters come and go, but the Winx Club never failed to entertain!

2. W.I.T.C.H

In case you didn’t know, this book series was also a fantastic show! Both forms -the show and the books, are definitely worth the trip down memory lane.

3. Bratz

With Barbie still dominating the doll scene, it can be easy to forget that Bratz exists -especially their TV Show.

4. Trollz

Before there was the movie “Trolls,” there was “Trollz” -a genuinely heartwarming show that somehow managed to slip under the radar. 

5. The Littles

You’ve seen the concept numerous times: People no bigger than your index finger living among us. This show, originally produced in the early 80’s, proved to be among the most entertaining versions. 

So if you ever find yourself at a loss of what to do or in the throes of boredom, why not kickback, relax, and binge some old shows?

I'm a lover of writing, art and music. I'm always down for a chat, and love listening to people tell their stories.