Why You Want to be at the Hangout Music Festival this Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

1. The Line-Up

Where else can you see Cardi B, Travis Scott, Flora Cash, Lauren Daigle, Hozier, and Judah & The Lion all in one place?!

Image result for hangout music festival line-up 2019

2. RVING at Camp Hangout

They have a place where you can make s’mores, do arts & crafts, swim, play dodgeball, and more – ALL while at the festival.

3. Malibu Rum Beach House

The first two words sold me already. Not only can you get ice cold frozen cocktails, but you can also see a huge line-up of DJs on the beach that guarantee you’ll want to dance. 

4. Roller Disco

Hangout features Roller Disco on a beachside skating rink where you can get socks and skates and roller skate to the sound of your favorite artists.

5. Yoga

Every day at 11:15 AM on the Great Lawn, you can kick-off your day with positive energy and peace. No mats are required!

6. Tropical Spa

You can indulge in a massage, get a Hydration IV, go to the Hello Gorgeous Blow Dry & Salon, or schedule a session with a hair stylist for a blowout, braiding, glitter roots, or any other festival look you want to serve.

7. Puppy Kissing Booth

Missing your fur friends at home? Hangout has a Puppy Kissing Booth where you can cuddle and love on pups while raising money for the Baldwin Humane Society!

8. Picture Perfect Set-Ups

Whether it’s the Ferris Wheel, the Psychedelic Bus, the Wedding Chapel, Hammock Beach, or the Monster Energy Beach Club, Hangout has the perfect backdrop for pictures.