Life > Experiences

What HC Clemson is Thankful For This Thanksgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

This Thanksgiving, Her Campus Clemson wanted to emphasize the importance of counting your blessings and being grateful for all the important people and opportunities we have in our lives through sharing what we’re thankful for. 

I am thankful for…

“…the past four wonderful years at Clemson, Her Campus for helping me develop my writing, my family and friends (including a pic of my little sister and me!), the @indianculturalexchange, and all the exciting things left to come!” -Mansi Joglekar, Senior, Writer

“…the opportunity to go to such an amazing school, for my family who’ve always been my rock and my best friend, Marissa who never fails to brighten my day. Additionally, I’m grateful for Phi Sigma Pi, Gamma Sigma Sigma, and everyone who I’ve had the privilege of meeting through those organizations.” -Hannah Fanset, Sophomore, CC

“…my amazing friends and family that I can always count on and never fail to make me laugh!” -Kate Freed, Sophomore, Writer

“…I’m thankful for the Clemson family who has supported me and challenged me throughout the last four years.” -Caitlin Barkley, Senior, Writer

“…my friends, family, and having people in my life that truly care about me and my well being!” -MegAnn Haubold, Sophomore, Writer

“…my family who is always there for me.” -Katherine Jenkins, Senior, Marketing/PR Director

**all photos submitted by the writers featured above

Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.