Weston Ford ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Grad year: 2013
Major: Civil Engineering
Hometown: Albemarle, NC
Relationship status: Single

Why he chose Clemson:
I grew up a Clemson fan; I started going to the football games at a young age and the games were amazing. It’s also a great engineering school.

Hobbies:
Wakeboarding, I live on a lake so I wakeboard a lot during summer. I also enjoy golfing. Just being social I guess, cause I do a lot with friends. I like taking pictures; I post a lot on instagram. (You can follow him at @westonson)

Most memorable Clemson moment:
When we beat Florida State three years ago, it was a night game and afterwards it was so loud and crazy. It was awesome!

Most embarrassing Clemson moment:
One day on my way to class, I fell going up the stairs and there was a bunch of people around me. It didn’t hurt though, it just sounded bad.

Dream job:
I’d want to be a professional golfer!

If someone wanted to find you on campus, you would most likely be:
Parking my car, at Lowry, or going back to my car. Haha! But if I go out, then you’d probably find me at TD’s.

Current song on repeat:
Cruise, Florida Georgia Line

What he looks for in a girl:
I like someone who is down to earth, classy, and confident but not cocky. If she dresses well, that’s always a good thing.

Ideal date:
Dinner and a movie, I don’t know? Actually probably something that she would want to do or something that interests her.

Pet-peeves:
Clingy girls! And smacking when chewing, like with gum.

Advice for Clemson girls:
Golly that’s tough, don’t try to hard or do too much cause you’ll be noticed anyway without all the extras. And don’t overdress to impress. Like there’s this girl in one of my classes who always wears heels to class, don’t do that…

Clemson girls are the best because:
They dress the nicest for football games!

Paige is a senior at Clemson University majoring in communication studies and minoring in business and technical writing. Hailing from Northern Virginia, she is the campus correspondent and founder of Her Campus Clemson, as well as VP of membership programming for her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and a contributing writer for The Tiger. She loves writing and photography, and after studying abroad in France this summer, she hopes to someday be a photographer and writer for a travel magazine. She has a strong passion (obsession) for social media, and when she's not tweeting or Facebook stalking, you can find her watching Criminal Minds and Glee, inhaling Chipotle burritos, jamming out to swing music, or shopping for new gameday outfits. GO TIGERS!