Things You Could Do in the Time Left Before Graduation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

1. Form a new habit

Studies say that it takes 66 days to form a new habit. Conveniently, there are 66 days until the first day of Spring graduation. Anything new you’ve wanted to start? Maybe you’ve wanted to start eating healthier. Maybe you want to read before bed every night. You’ve got 66 days to get it done, so get moving! It also takes 66 days to break a habit. Read more about how to get it done here.

2. Travel the Ultimate Road Trip around the U.S.

The creator of the road trip says the total amount of driving time is a little over nine days. If you spend a few days in each place, the total trip will take about two months. So if you’ve got that time to spare before the big day, get going folks! (Not that you should skip your classes. Maybe a post-grad trip?)

3.  Go to the moon and back 11 times

The Apollo missions took about three days to get to the moon and three to get back. With that math, you could make it 11 times if you didn’t stop to take in the surroundings.

4. Watch the entirety of Friends

Technically, you could watch all of Friends in four days, but for those of us who need sleep, maybe not. If you watched a little under an hour and a half per day (about three episodes), you’d be done in time for graduation.

5. Graduate!!

The best thing you can do in the next 66 days is graduate! It’s crazy to think that we’re this close, but get excited. Make sure you finish up that Clemson bucket list and do anything you’ve been hesitant to do these last four years. Congratulations, we’re almost there, and go Tigers!

My name is Carly McRae and I'm a junior at Clemson University. I'm studying Secondary Education with an emphasis in English and am in denial that I'm more than halfway done with school. I'm a member of TakeNote, our female a cappella group, Clemson University Singers, as well as the Beta Kappa chapter of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. I love being a Clemson tiger and am so excited to be writing for Her Campus!
Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19