Themes to Keep Your Planner Productive & ~Beautiful~

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

I am a huge fan of bullet journaling, and for the last three months of my ~bullet journal journey~, I’ve been experimenting with monthly themes. Surprisingly, themes make it much easier for you to create your weekly spreads and be creative without dedicating a lot of time to pre-planning or design decisions. When pre-planning my theme for March, I turned to Youtube for some inspiration, and these are some of the best themes I came across. 

If you’re planning your next BuJo theme or just want to experiment with some artistic license in your planner, check these videos out! 

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Lush Leaves

Vintage Florals

Celestial Watercolors

Daffodils Delight

Golden Glamor

Lucky Clover

Minimalistic Purple

That’s So BuJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idc_IvhTqrI

Morning Cup of Coffee

Harry Potter and the Monthly Planner

#SaveTheTurtles

Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).