roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Starbucks Drinks You’ll Love (Even If You Hate Coffee)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Okay, yes, I’m one of those basic girls who loves Starbucks. Maybe after reading this trying one, you’ll be one of those basic girls, too.

Iced Caramel Macchiato with Extra Caramel Drizzle

This is a staple drink that Starbucks will most likely always have on the menu. If you don’t like the coffee taste that much, ask for extra caramel drizzle. It’s so yummy.

Strawberry Acai Refresher

This drink is for all you non-coffee drinkers who still want to enjoy a Starbucks with your friends. This drink is absolutely delicious, and if you’ve ever watched James Charles’s YouTube videos, you know he talks about the “pinkity drinkity” or “pink drink,” which is this drink but made with coconut milk (ask the barista about the “pink drink,” and I’m sure they’ll know what you mean). Not only does this drink taste good, but it’s also pretty and definitely something artsy to post on your stories!

Vanilla Bean Frappuccino

This is also for all you non-coffee drinkers who want to enjoy something from Starbucks. This cold drink is super tasty and sweet, and you’ll want to go back for another after trying it.

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

Yes, I’m sure you can grasp from the name that this is a fall drink, so they more than likely won’t have this all the time (sad day). But if you are ever near a Starbucks in the fall, I suggest you give this a try. The pumpkin cream at the top makes the whole drink, and I may even like it more than the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate

I’m sure this drink is only available near the holidays or when it’s cold outside. They may not even have it on the menu, but if you’re ever near a Starbucks during those cold months, ask for one or ask if they can make it for you! This hot chocolate is super yummy and will warm you right up.

Of course, I’ve had other drinks at Starbucks, but these are some that I actually enjoy and think you might, too. Yes, they may be a little pricey, but sometimes you gotta treat yo self!

Morgan Wagner

Clemson '21

I'm a Senior Management major at Clemson University. I am currently apart of Women in Business, Campus Trendsetters through Her Campus, and attend FCA. I am from Greenville, SC and in my free time I enjoy spending time with friends and family, loving on my two cats, and watching Netflix!
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).