Molly Peach-Dancing In Flower Fields
Molly Peach-Dancing In Flower Fields
Molly Peach / Her Campus

Shed Winter & Get Your Spring On!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.
Bring Out the Bright Colors

Embrace the change in colors outside and let your mood be reflected in those vibrant colors

Rain Jacket/Rain Boots

April showers do bring May flowers, so whip out the rain jacket and boots and prepare to jump in puddles and watch the flowers bloom.

Iced Coffee (or Any Iced Drink)

Warmer weather calls for cooler coffee. Embrace the warmth and go cool off with a nice iced drink to welcome the sun’s rays.

Spring Cleaning

Start off the new season with a fresh start. Take some time to organize. Put away the chunky sweaters, and get out your spring tops and white jeans, and change your cozy winter=scented candles with some fresh lavender ones.

Spend Some Time Outside

With college comes immense amounts of studying. As the weather warms up, grab a blanket and your stuff. Find a nice, sunny spot to soak up Vitamin D while getting your “learn” on.

Focus on Your Health

Probiotics are essential to keeping your gut healthy. Try Kombucha tea, high fiber veggies, or even some greek yogurt. Your intestinal system fights those annoying seasonal allergies, so keeping your gut healthy, especially in the transition from winter to spring, is important to ensure your intestinal system is healthy and strong.

Grab the Sunscreen

Although we should be wearing sunscreen all year round to protect our smooth, beautiful skin, as the UV rays get stronger, make sure to be putting a little SPF on your face to keep you skin lookin’ young.

Bring the Green Inside

As the spring flowers start to bloom, beautiful bouquets start to pop up in your local grocery stores. Treat yourself and buy a bouquet to brighten up the inside of your home.

Gabrielle is a senior majoring in communication with a minor in english. She loves coffee, traveling, her dogs, friends, and most of all her family. She is also a member of Central Spirit and love Saturdays in Death Valley.
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).