This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

1. “This Feeling (feat. Kelsea Ballerini),” by The Chainsmokers

The rest of this list is in no particular order, but This Feeling is number one for a reason. Kelsea Ballerini steps away from her country roots, and I’m loving this new element of her. While I don’t think I’ve ever been (or ever could be) disappointed with The Chainsmokers, they have outdone themselves here.

2. “Goodbye (feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William)”, by Jason Derulo & David Guetta​

Who doesn’t love Jason Derulo? You can’t tell me you wouldn’t sing along to hits like “Whatcha Say,” “Ridin’ Solo,” or “It Girl.” He’s been a consistent success since 2009. Here’s yet another time to be impressed, accompanied by Nicki Minaj (Queen), David Guetta (EDM King), and Willy William (Mi Gente Mastermind).

3. “Lullaby,” by Sigala & Paloma Faith

This catchy beat is the ultimate de-stressor. This song is great for pushing yourself at the gym or just dancing around your kitchen. I promise one listen will improve your mood.

4. “Thunderclouds,” by LSD

In case you didn’t know, LSD consists of Labrinth, Sia, and Diplo. This is a GENIUS collaboration, and I cannot wait for their first full album release in November 2018. Let me tell you, this is going to be a whole new era of music. (Listen to their other singles, “Genius” and “Audio,” to see for yourself). Diplo’s beats have more swing than usual, and Labrinth’s vocals are the perfect complement to the unstoppable Sia. This song relaxes you without allowing you to get bored or totally drift off. The message is uplifting, too, reminding us not to be afraid of what might be thrown at us in the upcoming week (e.g. thunderclouds).

5. “I’m a Mess,” by Bebe Rexha

This song reminds us to take any negativity and stress with a grain of salt and remember the good parts of life. This is an especially good attitude to keep going into a new week. “Everything’s gonna be alright. Everything’s gonna be just fine. It’s gonna be a good good life…”

6. “Rooftops,” by Marshmello

I’m a huge Marshmello fan. Maybe that comes from being a kickboxing instructor and always being on the lookout for hard-hitting beats, or maybe I’m just obsessed with the idea that Marshmello is the EDM Hannah Montana – except his wig is a Marshmello headpiece. (Likely both are true). Being a big fan of Joytime that was released in 2016, I was so excited about the release of Joytime II. “Rooftops” is my favorite song on the album, but there’s a lot of great stuff on there.

7. “Bodyroll,” by PLVTINUM

I love PLVTINUM because he always brings the perfect blend of EDM/dance and Hip Hop/R&B. It’s hard not to dance when you hear this one.

Kate Freed

Clemson '21

Hi! My name is Kate Freed and I'm from Raleigh, NC. I'm a sophomore Communication major at Clemson University. I love all things fitness, food, and fashion. I teach kickboxing and barre and am passionate about motivating others to be their best selves.
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.